Tred Recovery Device 1100 Black
Notify me when back in stock
Designed and manufactured in Australia from specifically engineered polyolefin materials, TREDs can handle intense levels of torque, flex, weight and impact. With a designated shovel feature, extreme hex grip nodules, dual size offering, aggressive ramp entry teeth and ultimate wear resistant properties, TREDs are the best option to get you going when loss of traction disrupts your journey. TREDs can eliminate the hazardous and potentially fatal practices of vehicle recovery involving highly stressed components such as steel cables, shackles, snatch straps and winches - TREDs keep you & your family safe. With TREDs every recovery is done at a slow, steady and safe pace. Plan your trip, pack your TREDs, and explore with confidence!
- Size: 1100mm
- Colour: Black
The 1100mm unit is ideal for the serious off-road adventurer.
TREDs are designed to be used as:
- A preventative measure to mitigate loss of traction.
- Can be used as a pair, in multiple pairs, or linked together to form a safe path across boggy ground.
- To aid in the recovery of a vehicle once traction has been lost in a single vehicle/single operator recovery.
- In conjunction with conventional methods such as recovery straps and winches - TREDs greatly reduce the force required to recover the vehicle, especially in extremely deep or boggy recoveries.
- They are an essential piece of equipment/recovery kit for any vehicle that operates off-road, from the novice adventurer to the serious off-road enthusiast.
Whether its sand, snow or mud, TRED has been designed to get you out of most off-road recovery situations. Its revolutionary new design offers exceptional features & performance at an affordable price.
All TRED Recovery Boards feature a Lifetime Manufacturing Warranty
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MDC Camper Trailers and Offroad Caravans users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.