Orcon Jack Hydraulic Bottle 4000kg
Notify me when back in stock
This quality hydraulic bottle jack features a precision made ram & piston which allows for a smooth and swift lifting action. The all steel construction provides added strength and safety while the wide base provides for greater stability on hard flat surfaces and the screw extension allows for quick and easy adjustment of the lift height. Each jack includes a safety release valve, oil filler plug, 3 pce handle and is finished off with a durable baked enamel coating.
Safety Instructions :
- Before each use a visual inspection of the jack should be made. This should check for things such as cracks in the welds, leaking oil, any general damage and loose or missing parts..
- The jack should be checked if it is believed to have been subject to an abnormal load or shock. It is also recommended that the jack be inspected by an approved repair facility..
- An annual inspection of the jack is recommended.
- Do not use if any damage is evident.
Caution before use:
Lubricate all pivoting and moving points.
Occassionally during shipment and/or handling, air can become trapped in the hydraulic system. This can interfere with the jacks lifting performance. To alleviate this problem:
- Ensure the jack is in lowered position. Open the release valve.
- Open the rubber air vent valve.
- Rapidly pump the jack several times.
- Replace the rubber air vent valve. The jack will now be ready for use.
- The hydraulic jack should be used on a level surface.
- The unlifted wheels of the vehicle should be chocked.
- The load should be centrally located on the head cap.
- No person should remain in a vehicle that is being lifted.
- The hydraulic jack should be used for lifting and lowing only: the raised vehicle should be supported on vehicle support stands.
- No person should get under a vehicle that is supported only by a hydraulic trolley jack.
- The vehicle mnufactureer owner's manual should be consulted prior to the lifting of the vehicle.
- 4000kg working load limit.
- Lowered Height: 214mm
- Raised Height: 485mm
- Heavy duty steel construction
- Large sturdy base
- Chrome hydraulic ram & piston pump
- Screw extension with head cap
- Durable baked enamel finish
- 3 piece handle for easy storage
- Labelled with safe-use instructions
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other MDC Camper Trailers and Offroad Caravans users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.